Many freelance writers are making great incomes. You can too.
* Discover the THREE lucrative types of copy YOU can write, even if you have zero copywriting training;
* Discover how to get clients FAST;
* Revealed: three secrets of setting up your new copywriting business.
Hi Fellow Writer
Here’s a fact: copywriters make more money than most writers. (If you’re not clear on just what copywriting is: it’s sales writing.)
Not only do they make more money, but copywriters also get lots of repeat business. A client may only need you five times a year, but when he does, you’re his “go to” person for writing… and he won’t quibble about your fees.
Since they get so much work from their clients, most copywriters I know are booked solid, months in advance. They have waiting lists. I’ve been writing copy since the mid-1980s. Many of my clients have been with more for a decade and more.
Copywriters have clients on retainer and get lots of repeat business for simple reasons: confidentiality (the client knows and trusts you); and speed — once you understand a client’s business it’s much faster to write for him.
Can You Write Copy if You’re Not a Copywriter?
Many of my writing students ask this question. It’s a good one. They see copywriting gigs which pay well, and rightly want some of the action.
Answer: yes, you can. There are simple types of copywriting gigs which any writer can handle. They pay well — you should charge over $80 per hour.
Since this question comes up again and again, I’ve created a package for you, if you want to get some of the copywriting action.
Here it is:
Copywriting You Can Do – What Will You Write As a Copywriter?
* You can step into copywriting, even if you’re a complete beginner;
* Copywriting is just writing, with a sales twist: the three easiest types of copy beginners can write, and how to write them;
* You can get the lucrative copywriting gigs you want: copywriting is sales writing. Your clients are making money from your words, so they EXPECT to pay you well…
* You can get clients fast: the Web’s made it easier than ever to promote the services you provide, for free…
You receive 46 pages of practical advice you can use TODAY.
BONUS: Your Just-In-Time Cash Machine: Sell Your Services Online In Seven Days
Everything you need to sell your writing services, even if you’re a complete newbie. This program usually sells for $47.
Read more, and then come back to this page.
Great for New Writers: Get Your Foot in the Door As a Copywriter
This package is for you if you want to get top-paying copywriting gigs. Start out as a beginner, charging $80 an hour, then charge more as you gain more experience.
Payment is via PayPal; use your credit card, it’s completely secure.
The package contains PDF and video files, so you can download it instantly on payment. (Double-click the ZIP package, to reveal your PDF files.) Enjoy.
Book Your Free Coaching With Angela Booth
We wish you all success with selling your copywriting services. Please book your free coaching, you can take it at any time, either immediately, or whenever you’re ready. Coaching is via email, IM, or Skype — whichever is most convenient for you.
Of course, in addition to coaching, you can ask for any help you need. Either Julia (my amazing, hard working assistant) or I will get back to you within hours (often minutes) on a business day, and within eight hours on a weekend.
You’re NEVER alone — Julia and I are here to help.
Questions? Please leave a message in the Comments.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Vanishing Guides 5: SEO And More – Dominate The Web - December 5, 2013
- Final Hours, Vanishing Guides 4 (almost GONE) - December 4, 2013
- Writers’ QUICK Tips: Writing a Novel? Make it a Serial - December 4, 2013