Wondering how to get started on your writing career?
Our Beginning Writer’s Fast-Start will get you started the right way.
To kick off your career with a bang, you need three things.
You need to know:
* Where to get writing jobs fast
* How to get paid for your writing
* How to make writing fun and enjoyable. Why bother with a writing career if writing’s not huge fun for you?
I’ve chosen three guides which give you exactly what you need.
Our special offering on this program is closing within hours.
Bought individually, the guides in the Beginning Writer’s Fast-Start Package sell for just on $200. However, they’re worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to you over the course of your career.
If you’d love to quit your day job, I’d love to help you to change your life, and develop the writing career you deserve.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- 5 Fiction Tips: Make the Switch From Nonfiction - April 24, 2014
- Writing Fiction: Think in Scenes For Easy Planning, Writing, and Revision - April 24, 2014
- Become a Blog Manager For a 6-Figure Salary - April 23, 2014