Oops. Sorry if you sent me a message about the “$500 a day ideas” post.
That post featured a mind map. Some of you can’t see the map, depending on which device you’re using.
My very bad. I should have added the text to the original post, which I’ll do shortly.
So, here’s the text of the mind map:
$500 a Day Ideas
* Write articles, web content > Web content manager
PR writer: press releases etc
* Social media content
* Ebooks/ Info Products
* Copy editing/ Proofreading
* Ebook editor (development or copy)
* Ebook publicist
* Creative writing (novelist for pay)
* Write resumes, bios
* Speech/ presentation development
* AV (audio visual) writer, scripts: audio, video
* Children’s writer
Those are all ideas which will make you $500 a day. We’ll have more to say about all that in the future.
Hope this gives you some ideas, and again, if you can’t read the mind map, my apologies…
This week’s offering will make you $500 a day, too.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Blogging Jobs Made Easy: 3 Tricks You Can Use Today - April 19, 2014
- Apologies: Websites Down Yesterday - April 18, 2014
- Your Blog: 5 Tips to Make It Work Harder for You - April 16, 2014