Next week in Fab Freelance Writing Ezine our topic is “blog power.”
Here’s an excerpt from the Editorial.
Blogs are powerful because:
* You’re sharing your writing with the world, which always has effects way beyond what you expect. Writing is a lonely profession; blogging gives you instant feedback;
* Blogging is free advertising – and yes, you do need to advertise your writing services. Even if you’re not writing for others (you may be writing a book, for example) you nevertheless need to advertise, so that you find an agent and publisher;
* You can make residual income – there’s nothing like making money while you sleep. As soon as possible, you should be looking for ways to leverage what you write, so that your writing keeps shoveling money into your bank account for years;
* The more you write, the more you can write, and the more your writing improves.
Let’s look at these items one by one.
Read more in Tuesday’s issue.
This writing tips issue is available to subscribers only. It’s delivered in PDF format, and it’s free.
[tags]writing, blogging, freelance, how to blog, make money blogging[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Freelance Writing: The Big Secret Of Success - September 20, 2018
- 3 Fiction Writing Tips: Editing For Story Flow - September 17, 2018
- Our 15-Minute Book Marketing Program Is Now An Ebook - September 8, 2018