Social media networks are goldmines, whether you're a freelancer or an indie author.
You want to sell more of your writing. Chances are that you've tried social media, with minimal results. You believe that "social media doesn't work."
That's not so. It works, but you need to know how the huge social media networks, and the various advertising networks, operate to use them to your advantage.
- How to get results on social media to win followers and fans.
- Simple advertising strategies used by authors who sell.
- How to sell more of your writing, starting today.
You’re a writer. You know that there’s a market for your words, right around the globe
But how do you tap into that market? It’s challenging, but social media makes sales for businesses both huge and tiny.
Chances are that you’ve tried social media, with minimal results. You believe that “social media doesn’t work.”
That’s not so. It works, but you need to know how the huge social media networks, and the various advertising networks, operate to use them to your advantage.
Learn the simple copywriting tricks of the pros
Copywriters sell with words.
Today, if you want to sell, you need to know some simple copywriting tricks.
By “simple”, I mean easy. Anyone can learn them, even if you hate marketing your writing.
Do you have 15 minutes a day?
Chances are that you know that you’re missing some vital information which would make social media work for you.
In Social Media For Writers: Increase Your Sales In 15 Minutes A Day, you’ll know precisely what you need to do to make social media work… in 15 minutes a day.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Self-Publishing Author Platform: 3 Tips To Create A New Platform - April 15, 2019
- How To Finish Your Novel: What To Do If You Get Stuck - April 13, 2019
- Plotting Fiction Made Easy With Strong Characters: 3 Tips - April 7, 2019