Love makes the world go round, and of all the genres in fiction, romance, with its many sub-genres, is the most popular
Perhaps you've wondered whether you can write romance fiction.
Love makes the world go round, and of all the genres in fiction, romance, with its many sub-genres, is the most popular.
Perhaps you’ve wondered whether you can write romance fiction.
You’re not sure what kind of romances to write. You can write steamy romances — even outright erotica. If steamy romance fiction isn’t your style, you can opt to write sweet and tender romances; the choice is always yours.
Here’s the most important factor in writing romance: heart. Readers read romance to escape. All fiction is entertainment; romance fiction is driven by emotion, more than anything else.
In this book we cover:
* How to get started writing romance fiction;
* How to enjoy writing it; and
* How to sell your romances.
I started my writing career as a romance novelist. I adore the genre, and I hope that this book will inspire you on your own journey to becoming a successful romance author.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Self-Publishing Opportunities: Discover Short Reads - March 18, 2019
- Fun Writing Exercises: End Procrastination, Write Easily And Well - March 17, 2019
- Fiction Writing Basics: 2 Time-Saving Character-Creation Tips - March 15, 2019