Do you want to become an independent writer? You may feel that it’s out of your reach… It may be. You may not be ready yet. Or perhaps you are.
In honor of US Independence Day, we’ve created three special offerings this week, to help you to declare your own independence.
Imagine you’re an independent writer
While life as an independent writer may not be all beer and pizza, at least you don’t need to work to anyone’s schedule. You can write from midnight to six in the morning if you’re a night owl.
What could you do if you could arrange your life pretty much as you pleased, as long as you scheduled your writing?
We have three offerings for you. Two for authors, and one for aspiring copywriters. You receive a 20% discount, and the offers are available until July 10.
1. Write Your Bestseller: Write HOT Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
From the page, Write Your Bestseller: Write HOT Mystery, Thriller & Suspense:
In this report, you’ll discover what types of mystery fiction are selling today, and how to develop a mystery writing career. We’ll delve deeply into the various mystery, suspense and thriller genres, and the sub-genres of those huge categories.
We also look at developing ideas for mysteries which sell.
2. Bundling Profits: Increase Your Ebook Income Effortlessly, Starting Today
Even if you’re a new author, you can prepare to bundle. From Bundling Profits: Increase Your Ebook Income Effortlessly, Starting Today:
Want to increase your ebook income, almost effortlessly? You can, when you do more with what you have, and bundle books you’ve already written.
(If you’re a brand new author, who has yet to publish anything, you can incorporate bundling strategies immediately — while you’re writing your books — you’ll kickstart your profits.)
3. Copywriting Pro: Build Your Copywriting Business In 10 Weeks
Copywriting Pro: Build Your Copywriting Business In 10 Weeks isn’t just a copywriting class.
- Step by step coaching to starting your own successful copywriting business;
- Personal instruction from someone who’s been writing copy for much of her adult life, for global companies, as well as micro businesses;
- Real guidance. Not only will you learn to write copy that sells, you’ll develop the skills you need to work with clients, and maintain a thriving business.
Could you become an independent writer?
Every journey begins with a single step. Take that step.
Happy Independence Day. 🙂
You receive a 20% discount on these programs; available now, until July 10.
Do you enjoy writing and publishing your books, but find that marketing them is a challenge? You're not sure what works, so your efforts are muddled, half-hearted, and inconsistent.
What if you could market in just 15 minutes daily?More info →
You can, when you discover the secrets of writing blurbs (book descriptions) which sell.
You can rescue books which aren't selling, and have confidence that your new books will have the best chance to find their audience.More info →
Resources to build your writing career
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019
- Become An Independent Writer: 3 Offerings - July 2, 2019