Our sincere apologies for the useless ezine this week. The links didn’t work. Our list provider aweber had some issues. As a result of the issues, our websites were slow too. I won’t bore you with why…
I’ll be sending the ezine out again, once aweber’s DNS has propagated. The joys of technology.
What you missed:
New – Pinterest for Writers: Creative Strategies To Increase Your Writing Income FAST
Our new program, Pinterest for Writers. I’ve been using Pinterest for my clients, and for my own projects. Initially, I was in two minds about it. On one hand, I thought it was a bit of a time sink. On the other… I saw it was effective. My clients were making sales, and so was I.
Once my writing students started asking about how they could use Pinterest, I thought I’d better create a program. All writers are entrepreneurs today, whether we like it or not. Pinterest helps you to take part in the attention economy – so get in on the ground floor. Start using Pinterest before every other writer in the world discovers how powerful it is. This program is a special offering until March 3.
Recent articles: content and social media tricks; free copywriting report
- Writing and Influence: 5 Social Media Tips for Professional Writers – ensure that you’re getting value for every minute you spend on social media;
- 3 Simple Content Creation Tricks You Can Use Right Now – those tips help you to create content easily, and get more ideas into the bargain.
- Copywriting Tips: Confidential Secrets To Writing And Selling In 2014: download your free report.
Again, please accept our apologies for this superbly MESSY week — the ezine was useless, and our websites were slow. I’ll have to make it up to you. 🙂
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Writing To Sell: 3 Life-Saving Tips You Can Use Today - May 15, 2019
- 3 Genre Fiction Tips: Write What Sells Today (Location, Location) - May 10, 2019
- Kindle Short Reads: Take Advantage Of Amazon’s Secret Categories - May 5, 2019