Many (most) writers are nervous when it comes to publishing their new ebook.
Amazon’s created their own video to show you how easy it is. The video’s short, and easy to follow.
* Your ebook can be in many different formats, including MS Word;
* The Bookshelf — all your ebooks, including drafts;
* How to enroll your ebook in KDP Select, if you wish;
* How to enter the data about your book: title, description, etc.;
* Categories and keywords (important);
* Adding a cover image;
* How to preview your book;
* Royalty options;
* Kindle book lending;
* Press Publish — and you’re done… 🙂
It’s EASY to publish to Kindle. The entire process takes just a couple of minutes. Once you’ve done it once, you’ll wonder why you were nervous.
Once you’ve hit the Publish button your new ebook will be live and selling within 12 hours.
Turn Your Words Into Gold: Write and Sell An Ebook In Just Eight Hours
Here’s what I love about writing ebooks: you write them once, and they keep on selling forever.
I know several writers who’ve taken to the Kindle platform like the proverbial ducks to water. One writer friend turns out a new Kindle ebook every month, like clockwork. The last time we spoke, she had 11 ebooks selling — and her income is rising month by month.
Another writer friend mixes writing her own ebooks, with writing ebooks for others. Currently she’s been commissioned to write a biography, and a family history, for the same client. She’s finding it huge fun, and she’s making more money than she’s ever made.
The benefit of writing and selling ebooks is that once written, they can keep on selling forever. Would you trade eight hours for an income stream?
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Serial Fiction: 3 Easy Tips To Help You Start Your Serial Today - June 11, 2019
- Info Products: 3 Easy Tips To Help You Create And Sell Them - June 6, 2019
- Beginning Writer: 2 Strategies To Remove ALL Your Roadblocks - June 4, 2019