Over the past week, I’ve had a flood of messages about writing articles and making money.
Look, as I said in this post, Writing Articles: from Zero to $500 a Day | Money Diviner:
“Want an easy way to make money online? Writing articles can be very profitable for you. But can you really make $500 a day? You can make considerably more, if you’re prepared to put a little effort into articles.”
Yes, you really CAN make $500 a day — starting from zero.
There are so many opportunities, for writers at all levels of experience, they make my head hurt.
If you’re a total beginner, start out on Fiverr, just to get your feet wet.
Then move up to getting your own clients.
* Set goals — please! Start small, if you’re new. Your first goal could be $10 a day. After a month, make it $50 a day.
* Realize that you must be PROACTIVE. As I’ve said many times, you need to open your eyes and ask questions.
If you approach a site, and ask whether they need a good writer, the worst they can do is say NO! So what if they ignore you? I promise you however, if you’re proactive, and if you communicate, sooner or later you’ll get so many people saying YES that you’ll be booked solid… and you’ll make your $500 a day.
* Remember that writing for others is all very well, but you’ll make more money when you write for yourself… parlay article writing into writing ebooks.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Organized, And Write To Sell: 3 Easy Bullet Journaling Tips - July 9, 2019
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019