Are you a subscriber to Fab Freelance Writing Ezine?
If you are, check your email for a message about changes to the ezine.
I’ve talked about them here, Changes to Fab Freelance Writing Ezine:
“Your favorite writing tips publication is changing. Rather than coming to you in a long PDF each week, the ezine will now be tightly integrated with the Fab Freelance Writing Blog. You’ll get more information, faster. Your ezine experience will also be more interactive, and more fun. Get ready to take part in writing challenges, and contests with great prizes.”
Why the changes?
I’ve thought long and hard about this. I know some subscribers will hate the changes, simply because they are changes, and I apologize in advance… However, I do think the changes are necessary and worthwhile.
As I wrote in Writing Job Opportunities in 2010 (and beyond), big, BIG changes are happening in the world of writing, and they’re happening fast.
Integrating the ezine with the blog makes sense: I can write a post, and you can receive and act on the information quickly.
Other reasons for the changes:
* Subscribers are at various levels of experience, and interest. This means that I needed to think about experience levels as I was writing each issue. I didn’t want to pitch the ezine solely at beginners, because people don’t stay beginning writers for long. They learn, they want more. The obverse of this was that I couldn’t write only for professionals either, because beginning and intermediate writers would find the material useless…
Integrating the ezine with the blog means that you can pick and choose what you want to read;
* Lack of interactivity. I wanted to include challenges and contests in the ezine, but administering these things would be a nightmare via email. On the blog, you can commit to challenges, and can enter contests, right on the blog.
I sincerely hope that you’ll enjoy the changes, and that the ezine will continue to be a valuable source of writing information, inspiration, and motivation for you.
Not a subscriber yet? Join us. 🙂
Make money writing from home: ditch your day job forever
If you can write, you can make money writing from home. The Web has made it possible for ANY writer, no matter how new or inexperienced, to turn writing into a fabulous career. If you’re stuck in a soul-destroying, or just boring job, writing is your way out.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Improve Your Writing Today: 3 Easy Tips - June 24, 2019
- Social Media Marketing: 3 Easy Tips You Can Use Today - June 21, 2019
- Mystery Fiction: 3 Tips To Create Excitement And Suspense - June 13, 2019