How’s your blog? Since writers write for pay, you may find that you’re blogging less because clients are keeping you busy.
However, if you’re relying on your blog for writing jobs, this is not a good thing, because sooner or later (and often with amazing speed) your orders will dry up.
You need to post content occasionally, so that you’ll attract traffic, and a constant stream of buyers.
If you’re not creating as much blog content as you’d like, I’ve just posted Blog content: oh, the horror and guilt | Blogging for Dollars Blog:
“Blogs need content. Unfortunately, as your initial enthusiasm for your blog wears off, content may become harder to create. You tend to procrastinate: you write draft posts, then ignore them or delete them because they don’t seem to be going anywhere.
Whole weeks (and months) go by, and your blog is all but abandoned.”
The article will help you to create content relatively painlessly, so that your blog not only keeps working for you, but also becomes a powerful tool, which you can leverage in many ways.
If you’d like to become a professional blogger, my new Lazy Rich Blogger training will help.
Build your writing career, step by step
Sell Your Writing Online NOW (SYWON) web writing training gives you highly marketable skills which will build your writing career for a lifetime.
You discover how to:
* Make great money writing simple Web articles
* Develop sites and blogs (using easy, free tools) which you can sell for 12 times their monthly earnings. (For example, if you create a small site which makes you $500 a month, you can sell it for $6,000 and more)
* Create ebooks which bring you in a passive income for years to come
* Develop a successful writing services practice — charge $250 an hour for your writing services
* and much, much more.
Start your new writing life today.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Writing To Sell: 3 Life-Saving Tips You Can Use Today - May 15, 2019
- 3 Genre Fiction Tips: Write What Sells Today (Location, Location) - May 10, 2019
- Kindle Short Reads: Take Advantage Of Amazon’s Secret Categories - May 5, 2019