I know that some of you are creating AdSense blogs and sites, especially the Sell Your Writing Online NOW (SYWON) students. 🙂
(By “AdSense blogs and sites” I mean that your primary method of monetization for that online property is AdSense.)
A question I’m often asked about AdSense is “HOW MUCH will my blog make?”
There’s no way to be sure. It depends on:
* The amount of traffic in the niche
* The advertisers in the niche (advertisers come and go) and how much they’re willing to pay
* Your content — the more content, the more clicks
* The age of the blog/ site, as well as the number of links to it (Google’s a popularity contest, in many ways)
I don’t reveal my own stats, but some bloggers do.
For example Big Increase In Adsense Income Today! | The $100 Challenge reports:
“After checking my Adsense account today, I noticed that my income for the European cruise blog is already up around $40 today. Obviously I needed to know why the sudden increase in income and I can attribute it to a few things..”
This blogger’s blog isn’t very old, so the blog’s income will increase as it ages. Reading the blog will give you some idea of what’s possible when you’re using AdSense to generate income, however. While AdSense isn’t the money-tree it once was, you can nevertheless make great money with it.
Here’s more on creating money-making sites and blogs.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019
- Become An Independent Writer: 3 Offerings - July 2, 2019