Can YOU get rich from writing? Yes, you can. Many people need your words, and if you can supply them – you can build a great business. No need to starve in a garret. And if the state of the global economy is giving you the jitters regarding your day job, get writing, so you no longer need a day job.
I received an email message this morning from an ezine subscriber, and thought I should share my response with you.
Email message snippet: I know no one gets rich from writing….
I hate to say it, but you’re WRONG.
In fact, you couldn’t be more wrong. You can get as rich as you please from writing. In fact, writing skill is all you need.
Start where you are now.
1. Write ten articles on the popular topic of your choice. By popular, I mean people are making money in the niche – look for magazines in the niche. Niches include: weight loss, arthritis, acne in the health field.
2. Offer your ten articles as low-price Private Label Rights (PLR). You can create a Blogger blog in half a minute so you can do this. Include a text file in the package stating you’ll write articles for $10 a pop. This is inexpensive, and you’ll get people willing to try you out – your PLR pack acts as your writing sample.
3. Over time, increase your rates, AND start creating your own niche sites. Monetize the sites with affiliate products.
4. Write your own products, and sell them.
You should be making a very nice income within six months, and from then on the sky’s the limit.
Discover Private Label Rights (PLR) , a sizzling HOT new way to make money as a writer
The basic idea of PLR content is that it’s content which is sold to people to edit, mash up, or use directly on their Web sites. PLR content may be articles, ebooks, reports, or even audio. It’s CONTENT – stuff for Web sites – in its generic form.
If you can write ten PLR articles in a week, you can make $4000 a week
Sounds weird, but it’s true. Many writers are already cashing in on PLR, and you can too.
[tags]make money,Web writing,writing,writing jobs,writing tips,freelance writing[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Organized, And Write To Sell: 3 Easy Bullet Journaling Tips - July 9, 2019
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019