I love copywriting. Not only is is one of the joys of my life, it’s also contributed more to my writing success than anything else.
Every writer needs to know the fundamentals of copywriting, especially copywriting for the Web.
I’ve just launched a brand new copywriting ebook. “Web Copywriting Profits: DIY Copywriting”. I commend it to you if you’re writing for the Web.
Essentially, Web copywriting is the art of persuasion on the Web.
Here’s how Web copywriting skills will help you as a writer:
* You can add Web copywriting to the list of services you provide, so you can more clients – and better paying clients too. Web copywriting pays more than straight content writing; and
* You can use your skills for yourself, to sell your writing services, and also to sell products, whether they’re ebooks you’ve written, or affiliate products you’re marketing.
Here’s a what someone said about “Web Copywriting Profits: DIY Copywriting”:
I don’t often do this, but I have to let you know that Angela’s ebook is one of the best ebooks on copywriting that I have ever read – and I read a lot of them…
[tags]Web copywriting,internet copywriting,website copywriting,web copywriter,Web content[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Writing To Sell: 3 Life-Saving Tips You Can Use Today - May 15, 2019
- 3 Genre Fiction Tips: Write What Sells Today (Location, Location) - May 10, 2019
- Kindle Short Reads: Take Advantage Of Amazon’s Secret Categories - May 5, 2019