There’s enormous potential in a blog. However, you need to focus your efforts and really concentrate on making a high income.
Blog Income Report – May 2008 | John Chow dot Com shows how he makes $1000 a day ($32,529.40 USD in May 2008):
“Private Ad Sales: $16,380.00
Affiliate Commissions: $9,757.04
Text Link Ads: $2,036.22
TTZ Media: $329.50
Grand Total: $32,529.40”
Judging by the archives, John Chow’s blog launched in December 2005, so it’s around two years old.
But John puts an effort into driving traffic to his blog, and he monetizes it well. Considering that he was traveling while his blog was generating this income, it’s a great achievement.
Could YOU make this kind of income?
I know several other bloggers who are making a six figure income, and from chatting with them, I know they have:
* Income and production goals – they know what kind of income they want to make, and they produce the quality content they need to achieve those goals;
* They advertise their blogs in order to drive traffic to them: they know that readers are gold, and so are blog subscribers.
Making a great income from blogging is possible. Get motivated. Focus on your blog, and make it happen.
Blogging makes a great home business
Many bloggers blog full time in their blogging home business, and earn a great income – much more than they could earn at a job.
Discover how you can make money blogging, with Angela Booth’s blogging bestseller, Blogging for Dollars – blogging is fun, and profitable.
[tags]blog,blogging,make money blogging[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Organized, And Write To Sell: 3 Easy Bullet Journaling Tips - July 9, 2019
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019