In this Wednesday’s issue of Fab Freelance Writing Ezine we tackle the knotty challenge of finding the confidence to write more in our article “Just Write: Find the Confidence to Write More”.
Here’s an excerpt:
Want to write more? Writing more helps you to achieve your writing goals, whatever they may be.
Perhaps you want to:
* Write something every day;
* Write more often;
* Write a book; or
* Turn writing into a full-time career.
Find the confidence to write
My writing students cite many reasons for not writing more, most of which boil down to a lack of confidence, which comes from… yes, you guessed it… not writing enough.
This begs the question: how do you write more when you don’t have the confidence to do it?
Read the complete article in Wednesday’s issue of the freelance writing ezine which helps you to turn your writing into a profitable career.
[tags]writing,writing process,freelance writing,business writing,Internet marketing,writing class,blogging[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Organized, And Write To Sell: 3 Easy Bullet Journaling Tips - July 9, 2019
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019