Of course you can write a book. If you can fill a page with words, you can fill three hundred pages with words.
A book is more than a collection of pages, of course. A novel requires engaging characters and a page-turner plot. A nonfiction book needs to meet a demand.
A publishable book needs much more:
* Your book needs an audience: the way publishing works today, you must prove to a publisher that an audience exists for your book. So market research is vital, before you start writing.
* Your book needs an agent and publisher;
* While you write, and after your book is published, you’ll need to promote your book: as the author, that’s a most important task, and all publishers require their authors to take an active role in marketing.
If you’ve ever thought “I could write a book”, my exclusive new membership site will help you to not only write your book, but get it published too.
[tags]write a book, get published, how to write a book[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Self-Publishing Opportunities: Discover Short Reads - March 18, 2019
- Fun Writing Exercises: End Procrastination, Write Easily And Well - March 17, 2019
- Fiction Writing Basics: 2 Time-Saving Character-Creation Tips - March 15, 2019