If you’re getting tired of writing lots of proposals for print magazines, consider making the switch to writing for the Web.
My new Web writing blog, Fab Web Writer, gets you up to speed on writing for the Web.
* Are in high demand, to write everything from advertising to complete Web sites;
* Can develop their own “content” writing business. “Content” can mean writing anything from batches of ten to 100 articles, to complete Web sites;
* Can become full-time writers within a month or less – see my new ebook “Beat Your Paycheck! Web Writing SECRETS”;
* Get approached by editors and publishers offering writing commissions because they’re highly visible.
[tags]freelance writing, Writing for the Web, Web writing, Web writer[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Organized, And Write To Sell: 3 Easy Bullet Journaling Tips - July 9, 2019
- When You Can’t Write Because You Have Too Many Ideas - July 7, 2019
- Get It Done: How To Double Your Writing Output, Fast - July 4, 2019