Marketing equals sales.
You’re a busy author — you don’t have time to market your books, because you’re busy writing.
Here’s a cruel fact: unless you make time to market your books, you’ll have minimal sales. Perhaps zero sales.
Today, with hundreds of thousands of new books published each and every month, every author needs to market. However, marketing needn’t take up much time, as long as you have a plan.
What if you could market your books in just minutes a day?
In this book we look at:
* Selling more copies of every book you write;
* How to win loyal readers;
* How to kick your sales into high gear;
* How to use “free” in your marketing;
* Social media marketing secrets…
And much more.
Start marketing today, and sell more copies of every book you write.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Traditional Publishing: 4 Tips To Help You To Sell Your Novel - July 13, 2017
- No Excuses: How To Write More And Sell More, Today - July 10, 2017
- Book Marketing And Freebies: How To Escape The Tyranny - July 6, 2017