Love makes the world go round, and of all the genres in fiction, romance, with its many sub-genres, is the most popular
Love makes the world go round, and of all the genres in fiction, romance, with its many sub-genres, is the most popular.
Perhaps you’ve wondered whether you can write romance fiction.
You’re not sure what kind of romances to write. You can write steamy romances — even outright erotica. If steamy romance fiction isn’t your style, you can opt to write sweet and tender romances; the choice is always yours.
Here’s the most important factor in writing romance: heart. Readers read romance to escape. All fiction is entertainment; romance fiction is driven by emotion, more than anything else.
In this book we cover:
* How to get started writing romance fiction;
* How to enjoy writing it; and
* How to sell your romances.
I started my writing career as a romance novelist. I adore the genre, and I hope that this book will inspire you on your own journey to becoming a successful romance author.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Writing Fiction: 2 Tips To Create Characters Which Sell - January 9, 2018
- 3 Most Popular Posts Of 2017: Self-Publishing Is Hot - January 6, 2018
- Your Writing Goals In 2018: Happy New Year - January 1, 2018