Are you making money as a freelance writer? Or do you aspire to? If so, you need the ability to SELL your writing, and any products, like ebooks and blogs, that you create. Simple, but powerful copywriting skills help you to do that.
Copywriting equals SALES. The more confident you are in selling your writing services and products like ebooks, the more income you’ll make. Discover simple and easy copywriting tricks that will have you selling like a pro…
* Double and triple your income almost INSTANTLY — in the time it takes you to write one short ad;
* Get fully booked, with a waiting list of clients, who want to work with you;
* Learn the power of words: use simple tricks to help you to sell your writing services and writing products like ebooks.
Learning to write copy made me a successful writer. I started my writing career writing romance novels, and became a copywriter completely by accident. I was running a business, and we couldn’t afford the expensive Sunday newspaper ads we were running every Sunday.
One day, I got a sudden rush of blood to the head and wrote a press release. I sent it to all major media outlets. As a result, we got huge magazine and newspaper coverage, as well as TV coverage. Goodbye to expensive paid advertising — I discovered the power of words to promote, and sell.
I love writing copy, and I’ve been doing it very happily, for over 30 years.
Discover copywriting now — it’s an essential skill for all writers.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Image Marketing: Image Copyrights — What You Need To Know - April 17, 2018
- Your Writing Process: 3 Tips To Kickstart Your Writing NOW - April 11, 2018
- Blogging: 5 Tips To Help You To Make Sales From Your Blog - April 8, 2018