Within a few short days, 2017 with all its joys and sorrows will be done. Are you making your plans to write to sell in 2018? I hope so, and I hope that content will be part of your plans.
Write to sell: four days remaining on our Content Witchery prelaunch
Content Witchery And Magic shows you how to get clients, and sell your books in 2018. In effect, our new program shows you how to write less, and earn more.
I’ve been using content to sell my writing for the past two decades, as have many other writers.
Looking back, every major step forward I made in my career arose out of content. An example: my articles in magazines helped me to get my first book contracts, plus some tasty ghostwriting commissions.
Every good thing that happens starts with your writing. Make 2018 the year you use writing to promote your writing.
Want to write to sell? WRITE!
Writers write, and part of your writing should be for promotion.
Some of the benefits:
- The more people who know you, the more will hire you;
- When people read your writing, they check out your books, and sometimes buy them;
- Serendipity happens: you’re offered opportunities from people who’ve noticed your name.
Content Witchery makes creating content easy
Everything you need is included in Content Witchery And Magic — our prelaunch closes on December 31, so check it out.
Make 2018 the year you build the writing business of your dreams. Enjoy. 🙂
Resources to build your writing career
Get daily writing news and tips on the blog’s Facebook page.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Image Marketing: Image Copyrights — What You Need To Know - April 17, 2018
- Your Writing Process: 3 Tips To Kickstart Your Writing NOW - April 11, 2018
- Blogging: 5 Tips To Help You To Make Sales From Your Blog - April 8, 2018