Today, Web content looks a lot like advertising. There’s a whole class of articles which are promoted online: sponsored content. (Read the linked article if you’d like to know more about sponsored content. It’s everywhere online today.)
In this video (scroll down) we talk developing a content marketing campaign, as part of a strategy. We look at…
- Results the client wants… a dog food website wants traffic. And sales.
- You decide to create a “cuteness” campaign: you’ll find photogenic dogs which perform clever tricks. You’ll interview the owners, and source images.
- The audience: dog owners.
- The kick off keyword: “dog tricks.”
We look at two of the free keyword tools we discussed in the article: Bright Ideas: 4 Easy Keyword Tools for Writing.
Copywriting Mastery 2016: Build a Six-figure Copywriting Business
Copywriting is highly lucrative. Word for word, you’ll make more money as a copywriter than you will with other kinds of writing.
Could YOU become a copywriter? I’ve often said that if you can write an email message which gets a response, you can write copy. Yes, YOU.
We’ve updated Copywriting Mastery for 2016. It remains the most powerfully effective, and easiest, copywriting course ever.
Of course, you receive personal guidance from me. Join us. 🙂
Earn while you learn, with Angela’s Writing Classes..
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Yes, The Basic Short Story Template Helps You To Plot Novels - December 8, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Maintain Your Sales And Income Over The Holidays - December 4, 2017
- 5 Self-Publishing Tips To Build Your Business In 2018 - December 1, 2017