Are you ready for 2015? Our final Team Up session of writer coaching closes in 24 hours. It’s your chance to get coaching at a fraction of its usual cost.
- A writer who wants to write Kindle short stories (he’s heard they’re profitable, but he’s a newspaper journalist who’s only ever written non-fiction;
- A writer who’s struggling to complete a book — he can’t get motivated to complete a couple of chapters;
- A writer who wants to build her client list. She has challenges setting boundaries, and her clients are taking advantage of her inexperience;
- A blogger who needs to monetize his blog — he has an amazing blog, which is costing him time and energy and could be earning for him;
- A writer who’s got huge bills he needs to pay, but feels uncomfortable with self-promotion…
- A writer who… ??? (Fill in the blank. What’s YOUR biggest challenge?)
Turn your writing career around, or build a career
I love working with writers. Everyone’s an individual, with their own challenges. No one needs to struggle alone. Although I provide plenty of motivation and inspiration for writers in my various blogs, sometimes you need help which is specific to your situation.
In Team Up, you choose a goal, and we work together to help you to achieve it. You can ask any questions you like. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find out… Although I usually do know. 🙂
Over the course of my career I’ve received lots of help from colleagues and mentors. Team Up is my way of giving back, and paying forward.
Let’s write together. Of course, our interactions are completely confidential.
Questions? Ask, using the form below.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Short Stories: 10 Powerful Ways To Use Them - February 10, 2018
- Fiction Writing Kickstart For New Authors: Write Short Stories - February 8, 2018
- Self-Publishing: How To Cope With Indie Author Stress - February 3, 2018