Ready to set up your new copywriting business? You can start today. Copywriting is lucrative: it’s SALES writing. You sell for clients, and you’re paid appropriately.
How much time each week?
Students of the Copywriting Master Class receive a lesson a week, for ten weeks. If you have three hours to spend on your training each week, you’ll build your business quickly. Of course, the more time you spend, the more quickly your business will grow.
From Lesson 1: copywriting’s advantage as a business
Here are the advantages of starting your own copywriting services business:
* You don’t need to be a highly skilled writer, as you do if you intend to write novels, for example.
* You can write anywhere. Your business is infinitely portable. Pack up your tablet or notebook computer, tuck your cell phone into your pocket, and go.
* There’s an unlimited market for your skills. All businesses use copy.
* Short working hours. Do your marketing for the day, write a couple of ads, then take the rest of the day off to enjoy family time, exercise, or pursue other interests.
* You can start your copywriting services business while you’re working for someone else.
* There’s no ceiling on the amount you can potentially earn. Top-earning copywriters have six-figure incomes – some have million-dollar incomes. If you’re serious and enthusiastic about this business, you can join them.
I love writing copy. Here’s why. Most of the copy you write is SHORT. Taglines for example, are no longer than a sentence. Most ads are just few paragraphs long. Doing the research is fun, because I enjoy learning new things.
I also love the fact that copywriting helps all your other writing. I’ve always pursued copywriting as a sideline. Initially I wrote copy as well as writing romance novels. Then I wrote copy as well as writing for magazines. Then I wrote copy as well as writing business books.
I’m a Gemini; so I’m always looking for new things. If you love learning, and creativity, you’ll love copywriting.
You can find Angela on Pinterest, too.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Quick Fiction Tips: More Series Secrets (Make One Free) - July 30, 2018
- Self-Publishing Secrets: Blurb (Book Description) Challenges - July 22, 2018
- Writing Fiction: How To Develop Bestselling Plots - July 20, 2018