Further to our “$500 a Day” attitude article, I created this mind map of possibilities for you.
The mind map in text form:
$500 a Day Ideas
* Write articles, web content > Web content manager
PR writer: press releases etc
* Social media content
* Ebooks/ Info Products
* Copy editing/ Proofreading
* Ebook editor (development or copy)
* Ebook publicist
* Creative writing (novelist for pay)
* Write resumes, bios
* Speech/ presentation development
* AV (audio visual) writer, scripts: audio, video
* Children’s writer
I’ll be covering some of those kinds of writing this week.
If there’s anything in particular you’d like to see covered, get in touch. The easiest way is via Twitter.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Self-Publishing: 7 Tips To Kick Your Ebook Sales Into High Gear - July 24, 2016
- Professional Blogging: 5 Tips To Blog More, And Earn More - July 22, 2016
- 5 Tips For Happily Writing Fiction, Even If You Can’t Plot - July 18, 2016