I hope you’re making the most of Google’s constant updates. They’re good news for writers, because sites now need GOOD content. You can write that content.
Please pay attention to this quote, from Overcoming the Google Panda, EMD and Disavow Updates:
“Take down all the poor quality content and links from the website. Clean out content used for the sole purpose of SEO, and not for readers. It is always good to outsource all the writing work to a professional ghostwriter. A good writer can do wonders to the website. Leave out a bit of the low quality and irrelevant links just to maintain the link diversity of the website’s link structure, and thereby look natural to the search engines.”
The emphasis on “good to outsource all the writing work to a professional ghostwriter” is mine.
What to do now
* Contact your clients. Ask whether the recent Google updates have affected their traffic;
* If the answer, is yes, offer to do a content audit for them (assess their content);
* Then update and revise older “SEO” content on their site;
* Write fresh new content for them.
If you’re a member of SYWON (Sell Your Writing Online Now), you can contact us for advice at any time on how to approach clients and price your content updating services.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Get Confident: Build Creativity Into Your Writing Day - August 10, 2017
- Write Fiction For Readers: 3 Tips For Narrative Drive - August 7, 2017
- A Writing Income From Short Stories: 3 Vital Questions Answered - August 4, 2017