It’s time for our next writing competition.
This time, you’ll get the help you need with ANY current writing challenge.
Your challenge can be anything at all — simple or complex.
* You’re stuck on a writing project and don’t know how to proceed; or…
* You want to write a book. We’ll get you started… We’ll create a complete step by step outline for your book, and your book proposal too… We’ll even make plans for snagging an agent for you; or…
* You’re completely new to freelancing, and want to get set up properly — we’ll create a simple business plan for you, that’s custom-made for you, and your situation…; or…
* You want to get help with marketing — advertising your writing services, or landing clients, or you want to get paid more by your current clients; or…
* You want to diversify into a new writing area: blogging, copywriting, creating info products; or…
* You want a GIANT dose of motivation and inspiration. We’ll discover your own personal motivation triggers, so that you rediscover the joy of writing and get started developing the writing career you were born to have; or…
* You’re not sure what you need. That’s fine. We’ll figure it out. 🙂
Remember, your writing challenge can be anything at all; you’re not limited to the examples I gave above.
Here’s how to enter
In 200 words or less, tell me what help you need. Include some information about your career to date, your writing goals, and how much time you have to write each day.
Your prize is a one-hour consultation with me, valued at $300. This will take place over a month, and you’ll receive everything my consultation clients receive, including: video instruction, tasks, and plans, all completely personalized to you, and your needs at this time. (You’ll find that “one hour” with me is quite intensive. :-))
The Contest Rules
Please read these rules carefully, and follow them.
1. You MUST be subscribed to Fab Freelance Writing Ezine to win.
2. Post your entry in the Comments to this post. No other entries will be considered. Comments are moderated, and any entries with promotional links (such as those to affiliate products) will be summarily deleted.
3. The prize is not transferable. That is, should you win, you may not sell the prize to someone else, nor may you exchange the prize for cash, by selling it on eBay, or anywhere else. If you win, you win.
4. Entries close on
July 19, 2010 August 10, 2010. The winner will be notified by July 23, 2010 August 14, 2010, by email. The winning entry will also be announced here.
Good luck — I’m looking forward to writing with you, to help you to achieve your dreams. 🙂
UPDATE on July 11, 2010
I’ve had many requests to extend the date of this competition, because many writers have other commitments, or are on vacation. If you’ve been hesitating about entering, do enter: if you win, you can start your coaching at any time within the next 12 months.
UPDATE: the Winner is…
Our winner is PatriciaW; congratulations to Patricia, and many thanks to everyone who took the time to enter. 🙂
Watch for another contest soon.
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Write More, Sell More: 5 Tips To Make Dictation Work For You - June 7, 2017
- Get Clients: Pitch Your Writing With Proposal Generators - June 3, 2017
- Essential Writing Tip: Double Your Income In Ten Minutes (Or Less) - May 27, 2017