Happy days… it’s time for our first Fab Freelance Writing Ezine Contest.
Here’s how to enter.
Entering the contest is simple. Your entry consists of a short “How I Write” essay of 100 to 200 words.
To enter, just describe how you write. You could include:
* Where and when you write;
* What you use to write (computer or pen and paper or ___?);
* The writing schedule you keep;
* Anything you like, as long as it fits the “How I write” theme of the contest.
Keep it short and sweet; write from 100 to 200 words.
Post your entry in the Comments to this post.
Writers are always interested in how others write, so I hope this contest will inspire and motivate us all. 🙂
Your prize is a Premium Sell Your Writing Online NOW (SYWON) web writing membership, worth over $800 dollars.
The winning entry will be chosen by a current SYWON member.
The Contest Rules
Please read these rules carefully, and follow them. They’re not onerous.
1. You MUST be subscribed to Fab Freelance Writing Ezine to win.
If you received an email message with a link to this post, you’re subscribed. You’re also subscribed if you received a download link to the “Write And Sell Your Writing: The Power-Write Report – 2010”.
2. Post your entry in the Comments to this post. No other entries will be considered. Comments are moderated, and any entries with promotional links (such as those to affiliate products) will be summarily deleted.
3. The prize is not transferable. That is, should you win, you may not sell the prize to someone else, nor may you exchange the prize for cash, by selling it on eBay, or anywhere else. If you win, you win. 🙂
4. Entries close on April 30, 2010. The winner will be notified on May 5, 2010, by email, and on this blog.
5. Current SYWON members: if you win, you complete your training for free — and if you’re on a Standard membership, you’ll be upgraded to Premium. Thanks to Tammi for suggesting this. 🙂
Good luck, and happy writing. 🙂
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- Sell Your Writing: 2 Essentials To Put In Place Today - March 16, 2017
- Write A Novel In A Month: 5 Tips To Make It Easy - March 9, 2017
- 3 Blogging Tips Every Writer Must Use Today - March 5, 2017