(Cross-posted from my writing blog.)
Are you writing as much as you could be? If you’re:
* Anxious when you sit down to write;
* Easily interrupted by outside distractions;
* Baffled by your inability to organize your writing;
* Frustrated: you put off writing until the last moment before a deadline, then are stressed when you rush your writing —
You’ll love my new ebook, “Top 70 Writing Tips To Help You To Write More”.
What if you could WRITE MORE – effortlessly?
It’s possible to write more – to write at least a thousand words an hour, easily and effortlessly.
It’s possible to enjoy writing, and to look forward to writing as the best part of your day.
It’s possible to plan your writing career, or if you’re a hobbyist, to get real joy out of your hobby.
Write more – become a pro writer
Yes, you can write more and become an expert writer – even if you’re a world-class procrastinator.
Did you know that when you write more, your writing improves? Many of my writing students experience this. They find that when they write more, writing is easier for them – they’re not dominated by their inner editor.
My new writing class, “Write More And Make More Money From Your Writing: Develop A Fast, Fun Productive Writing Process” is based on lessons I developed for my private coaching students to help them to write more, improve their writing, and make more money writing.
If you’re struggling with your writing, the class will help. The techniques you’ll learn in class with help you write fiction, nonfiction, and copy for business.
Discover how you can write more, improve your writing, and sell more of your writing to higher-paying markets.
[tags]writing, writing more, procrastination, productivity, how to write more[/tags]
Latest posts by Angela Booth (see all)
- The Professional Writer: 3 Tips To Improve Your Writing - February 18, 2018
- Meeting Deadlines: 3 Writing Tips To Help - February 15, 2018
- Short Stories: 10 Powerful Ways To Use Them - February 10, 2018